This post was written today, hours before the official confirmation that the debris found in the marked area belong to flight MH 370.
It has been more than two weeks since the Malaysian Airlines flight MH 370 disappeared. The mystery persists! The telephone conversations of heads of state can be heard and our emails read but technology has shown a complete inability to find a Boeing 777 with 239 passengers on board!
What does Astrology tell us?
The astrological chart of this flight is calculated for the time the flight begins, that is, the takeoff: March 8, 2014, 00:41, in Kuala Lumpur. It is a chart full of tensions on the planets and houses that symbolize the elements of this tragedy:
• The flight itself is symbolized by the Ascendant is in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter in the 8th house of crisis, transformation and death. It is marked in red.
• The black triangle signals Pluto / Jupiter squaring Uranus which may indicate terrorist actions or emergency situations that are unexpected.
• It is not worth speculating about the origin of this event because it will always be shrouded in mystery as indicated by Neptune, the planet most connected with the concept of disappearance and mystery exactly conjunct the IC ( origins ), marked by a blue oval.
• The Moon represents passengers and forms a square (yellow line) with Neptune, rules the 8th house and is also connected by disposition to Jupiter. All these elements speak of the sea, of falling into the sea.
• The 9th house of long journeys is ruled by the Sun which is conjunct Chiron symbolizing wounds and pain (green oval and line).
• There are astrologers who consider the 3rd house valid for all journeys but it also presents difficulties. There Mercury is being restricted in its movements by Saturn (brown line).
• This analysis could be more thorough and students of astrology and astrologers are advised to look into midpoints, especially Neptune squaring Mars / Pluto midpoint, configuration described by Ebertin as “irreconcilable or implacable, cunning and deceitful, tendency to cause harm to others secretly and unobtrusively (a disaster or catastrophe caused by water) . ”
Astrology has been mostly interested in the timing of events and responds very well to WHEN. If we move the chart of this flight into the subsequent hours we can see when the most dramatic moments are likely to have occurred. But it does not answer WHY.
Presently what we want to figure out is WHERE it fell down and I have to use astrocartography techniques to answer that question. The most likely location would be along the Neptune Space Line (blue line vaguely North South) as it is the energy of “vanishing”. It extends over a vast area that includes forests in northern Laos, and to the South, the Indian Ocean. From an astrological point of view to pinpoint the location of the drama I look at the area where Neptune line intercepts Jupiter (symbol of the plane) on the Descendant , that is when it goes below the horizon, when Jupiter is no longer visible , when it sinks. I pointed out the area with a blue rectangle.
It is too far way, silly idea … I thought that I was interpreting the symbols in the wrong way. Such a southern location … impossible!
But then, when I was preparing this post I see the following map published by USA Today…
Passengers and crew of flight MH370 RIP in the icy waters of the Indian Ocean.